Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beginning Javascript

The blog of mine is making a focus shift from blogging to javascript preaching.

JavaScript was earlier called "LiveScript".
you will get a good information on javascript history here wikipedia:javascript

My inception of javascript was like simple validations for web pages in 2005. Beginning 2007, I understood that javascript has some more potential. Errie, whats the potential. Well well, you can use javascript as a full blown applications. During june-2008 I wrote my first javascript class. Yessss my first javascript class.

well here it goes.

Code:



var A= function(){
  this.sayHello = function(){
    alert('hello world');
  };
};
var o = new A();
o.sayHello();


Yes it is as simple as written here.

More is on way to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment